Terms & Conditions
for a £40 Gift Card Offer
- A new plan must be applied for by 30th September 2020.
- A maximum of £100 worth of M&S Gift Cards per person per year can be claimed.
- If more than one plan is taken out of the same product type by a customer within a six month period, this is considered to be one product and only one set of vouchers will be payable.
- Gift Cards will be sent to the policyholder.
- Gift Cards will be issued once the 30 day cancellation period has passed, and an equivalent of one month’s contributions has been collected.
- If the new policy is cancelled within the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period gift cards will not be sent.
- If the new policy is cancelled within 12 months of commencement we reserve the right to deduct the value of the gift card(s) from any surrender value or refund of premiums.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- This offer is not available to customers via the Adviser or Introducer channel.
- This offer is not available to customers via cashback websites such as Quidco, iMutual or TopCashback.
- The Society may withhold gift cards if the scheme is being misused and/or abused.
- The promoter of this offer is POIS a part of Foresters Friendly Society.
- The Society reserves the right to withdraw or amend these offers at any time without notice.