Terms & Conditions
For Gift Card Offers
- Products should be applied for online and by the date advertised (if one is provided). This offer does not apply for:
- Policies taken out via paper application forms, unless you are applying for an Over 50s Life Cover policy or making a transfer to open a new plan by post
- Any top ups made to an existing plan
- The Gift Card will be sent to the contributor of the plan once 3 months’ contributions have been received, or in the case of lump sum investments, once the specified length of investment time has been reached.
- The application must meet or exceed the minimum saving or investment levels as specified in the promotion.
- If the new policy is cancelled within the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period gift cards will not be sent.
- If the new policy is cancelled within 12 months of commencement we reserve the right to deduct the value of the gift card(s) from any surrender value or refund of premiums.
- Gift cards are only available to customers opening a new savings plan or Over 50s Life Cover Policy and will be rejected in the event that a customer has previously opened the same product with POIS or Foresters Friendly Society.
- These offers may not be combined with any other offer.
- This offer is not available to customers via the Adviser or Introducer channel.
- This offer is not available to customers via cashback websites such as Quidco, iMutual or TopCashback.
- For ISAs, if a lump sum investment and regular contribution are set up at the same time, the highest Gift Card value will apply. We will not issue two sets of Gift Cards.
- POIS and Foresters Friendly Society may withhold gift cards if the scheme is being misused and/or abused.
- The promoter of this offer is POIS and Foresters Friendly Society.
- POIS and Foresters Friendly Society reserve the right to withdraw or amend these offers at any time without notice.