Terms & Conditions
For Gift Card Offers
- Products should be applied for online and by the date advertised (if one is provided). This offer does not apply for policies taken out via paper application forms, unless you are applying for an Over 50s Life Cover policy, or making a transfer to open a new plan by post, or for any top ups made to an existing plan.
- The Gift Card will be sent to the contributor of the plan once 3 months’ contributions have been received for new Child Tax Exempt Plans, Tax Exempt Savings Plans, Savings & Investment Plans and Over 50s Life Cover; or in the case of ISA, Lifetime ISA and Junior ISA lump sum investments, once the specified length of investment time has been reached.
- The application must meet or exceed the minimum saving or investment levels as specified in the promotion.
- If the new policy is cancelled within the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period gift cards will not be sent.
- If the new policy is cancelled within 12 months of commencement we reserve the right to deduct the value of the gift card(s) from any surrender value or refund of premiums.
- Gift cards are only available to customers opening a new savings plan or Over 50s Life Cover Policy and will be rejected in the event that a customer has previously opened the same product with POIS or Foresters Friendly Society.
- These offers may not be combined with any other offer.
- This offer is not available to customers via the Adviser or Introducer channel.
- This offer is not available to customers via cashback websites such as Quidco, iMutual or TopCashback.
- For ISAs, if a lump sum investment and regular contribution are set up at the same time, the highest Gift Card value will apply. We will not issue two sets of Gift Cards.
- POIS and Foresters Friendly Society may withhold gift cards if the scheme is being misused and/or abused.
- The promoter of this offer is POIS and Foresters Friendly Society.
- POIS and Foresters Friendly Society reserve the right to withdraw or amend these offers at any time without notice.