Children’s Tax Exempt Plan – Declaration
This is our standard client agreement upon which we intend to rely. For your own benefit and protection you should read these terms carefully before proceeding. If you do not understand any point please ask for further information.
I declare that:
- I wish to apply for the POIS Children’s Tax Exempt Plan. I have read and understood the Key Information Document and Important Information.
- I confirm that the child does not currently hold a Friendly Society Tax Exempt Savings Plan. I understand that all correspondence relating to the plan will be sent to the child’s Parent/Guardian until the child’s 16th birthday, and will be sent to the child after their 16th birthday.
- I understand that the child will be entitled to Foresters Friendly Society surplus in the event of the closure of the Society only after having been a member for 5 years. I understand that a copy of the Rules and Memorandum are available upon request.
- I confirm that the child is a UK resident (excluding Isle of Man and Channel Islands) and in applying for this plan, I declare that to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information provided in this application is true and correct.
- I confirm that I have not been given advice by POIS in relation to the purchase of this plan.