Tax Exempt Savings Plan – Declaration
This is our standard client agreement upon which we intend to rely. For your own benefit and protection you should read these terms carefully before proceeding. If you do not understand any point please ask for further information.
I declare that:
- I wish to apply for the POIS Tax Exempt Savings Plan. I have read and understood the Tax Exempt Savings Plan Key Information Document and Important Information.
- I confirm that I am UK resident (excluding Isle of Man and Channel Islands) and I declare that to the best of my knowledge and belief the statements provided are true and correct.
- I do not have any other Tax Exempt Savings Plans (except ISAs) with this or any other Friendly Society and by taking out this plan, my maximum entitlement of £25 per month to Friendly Society Tax Exempt Savings Plans is not exceeded.
- I understand that I will be entitled to Foresters Friendly Society surplus in the event of the closure of the Society only after having been a member for 5 years. I understand that a copy of the Rules and Memorandum are available upon request.
- I confirm that I have not been given advice by POIS in relation to the purchase of this plan.