Stock & Shares ISA Top Up
Download a form
and top up your Stocks & Shares ISA by post
You can top up your ISA by:
- Making lump sum payments of £250 or more
- Increasing your existing monthly contribution by at least £10
- Commencing a monthly contribution of £50 or more
The money must come from a UK bank account and the maximum amount of combined contributions (lump sum and monthly payments) paid into your ISA for the 2019/2020 tax year cannot exceed the annual limit of £20,000.
If you are unsure of the remaining amount you can pay in for the rest of this tax year, please call us on 0800 622 417 and we will provide further information.
The ISA is provided by Foresters Friendly Society and is classified as a Stocks and Shares ISA. POIS is a part of Foresters Friendly Society.
What will I need to top up by post?
- UK bank account name, number and sort code
- Your Foresters Friendly Society Stocks & Shares ISA policy number
Please remember that we do not offer financial advice. If you would like to speak to a Financial Adviser regarding the suitability of the Stocks & Shares ISA please do, however they may charge for their advice.