Terms and Conditions
- This Free Prize Draw is only open to members of Foresters Friendly Society aged 16 and over, who have subscribed to Miscellany by the closing date.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in the Miscellany without additional renumeration. The winner will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
- Employees or agencies of Foresters Friendly Society or their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to this Free Prize Draw will be deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- To enter the Free Prize Draw you must subscribe to Miscellany by completing the entry form above. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com with “Miscellany Free Prize Draw 2020” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per household will be accepted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Foresters Friendly Society accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date for online entries for the Prize Draw is midnight on Sunday 31 May 2020. Entries outside this time period will automatically be included in the next prize draw.
- There is a single prize of £250.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, by the High Chief Ranger (HCR) at the Society’s AGM in June 2020.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone by 31 July 2020 and on notification must provide a postal address for the prize to be delivered to. If the winner does not respond to Foresters Friendly Society by 31 August 2020, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Foresters Friendly Society shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If the winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms & Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and Foresters Friendly Society shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects of the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter of this Free Prize Draw is Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW.